How can I improve my credit rating?

Home Page Forum Mediterranean Urban and Periurban Agriculture How can I improve my credit rating?

Questo argomento contiene 1 risposta, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  Genezi 2 anni, 5 mesi fa.

• Autore
    Articoli

Reiner
    Partecipante

Hello, can you tell me how you can improve your credit rating with a credit card?

Genezi
    Partecipante

Hello everyone. I want to tell you that unlike prepaid debit cards, Green Dot Moneypak Secured Credit Cards can help those with limited or poor financial history improve their credit profiles when used responsibly. To get started, go to the site green-dot-moneypak.pissedconsumer.com , and check the status of your credit history. Visa-backed Green Dot Moneypak credit cards are non-rewarding, but cardholders enjoy benefits such as convenient payments, mobile access and a variety of prizes and promotions. There is no set monthly fee, but each month your minimum payment will be $ 25 or 2% of your total balance (whichever is greater) – this includes overdue amounts, as well as interest and other fees provided by Green Dot Moneypak.

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund