How to organize the fastest and most stress-free apartment moving?

Home Page Forums Mediterranean Urban and Periurban Agriculture How to organize the fastest and most stress-free apartment moving?

Ce sujet a 1 réponse, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  Reiner, il y a 2 ans et 7 mois.

• Auteur

Genezi
    Participant

Hello everyone, I have no experience in apartment moving, so I would like someone to share some advice with me on how to organize a trouble-free move in a short time?

Reiner
    Participant

Hello, in order to guarantee a smooth and prompt apartment move, you should adhere to the key recommendations. For example, before transportation, it is necessary to dismantle large-sized equipment and furniture, it is also better to spend time on scrupulous packaging – the integrity of the transported cargo depends on this. It is worth wrapping glass, ceramics, mirrors and appliances in bubble wrap, styrofoam, cloth, and other materials that soften impacts. Unbreakable items can be packed in paper and polyethylene. But the easiest way is to contact a removals company, which provides a full range of apartment moving services.

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund