Here is the real guide of using WPS PIN On Printer to connect to the network appropriately. So, give a look at below:
• Open the Input tray first
• Long Press and hold the Wi-Fi on/off button and Wi-Fi connect button on the printer simultaneously
• Release the button when the Wi-Fi on/off light flashes blue
• Enter the PIN code ‘xxxxxxxx’ on the wireless router or access point within a minute
• The Wi-Fi on/off and AP mode lights flash alternately while establishing the connection
• When the Wi-Fi on/off light on the printer stays on, then it means your printer is finally connected to the network
You can now print wirelessly any document.