Beat the tech problems with speaking to cash app customer service:

Home Page Forums Mediterranean Urban and Periurban Agriculture Beat the tech problems with speaking to cash app customer service:

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinGivi3 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Albert Wilson
    Participant

Tech issues with the cash app account can be fixed quickly by asking the support service of the cash app customer service. The online app however remains in the vulnerable condition. Therefore, all users need to be cautious about the possible circumstances that may prevent them from sending the receiving money through the cash app. Besides, they should be ready to have a conversation with the service team for an appropriate management as well.

tinGivi3
    Participant

I know this is off-topic, I just want to share this. After I purchased Norton 360 I tried to install it and would not let me. So I called Norton and they checked the number and informed me that it was only good for 20 days. WTF… So I call Amazon and they told me it was a non refundable purchase, but because of what Norton told me they refunded my money. Just wanted to share this. Anyway, I just bought Norton to be safe while playing or when download granny 3 on games.lol, but I think there’s no need.

go to this game

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund