I place the hight and width to 0 they are still to big

Home Page Forums Mediterranean Urban and Periurban Agriculture I place the hight and width to 0 they are still to big

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Molianalex 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Molianalex
    Participant

(Stats and realism) I made another QB about the Panthers and I’m about 7 matches in and im manually saving after every match. As far as stats go it’s still bad which is a significant deal for me I like realism. Like other Maddens QBs have been having career years in efficacy Phillip River has thrown 1 int thru 7 matches, Sam Darnold has two the chief in ints is actually Aaron Rodgers lol. I’ve Christian Mccaffrey on my group so I try to get him the ball alot…I play on All-Pro and with 89 carries Mccaffrey includes 252 yards that has 2.8 yards a carry. I went to check to determine other running backs were at and Mccaffrey has the lowest yard/attempt than any starting RB in the NFL he’s a 99! . Like I mentioned prior to the drops are crazy and I think it’s funny they took the drops of the season stats because I really believe Robby Anderson would have only as much drops as catches. I assessed mid game (it still shows drops during the game) and Robby Anderson contains 5 DROPS, and Delanie Walker had two so theres 7 drops 1 half I had 9 jump moves. Also WHY can not you equip little pads around the Yard but maybe not in Franchise, as a QB it’s normal to have smaller pads and In real life you could always tell who the QB is but in Madden I’m wearing exactly the exact pads that the LB would even when I place the hight and width to 0 they are still to big.

I just want superstar mode back!!! If they made madden 05 but with ps4 images it’s be undoubtedly the biggest Madden ever. Even Madden 08 where based on your performance in the mix it determines your general and also you may do the iq test and have an agent. It’s just disappointing.

One more thing Madden could do is get ride of there hollow practice manner and make it into something like UFC were the preparation means alot. Like we could have tasks mid-week like study there work and defense on cash plays thay gives you skill points and then you can allocate the stage to other players on your team for your week. It would make it alot more immersive and every match would feel more private like if we played a team with a weak run defense we could operate on run blocking in practice to expose their weakness. In the NFL that week before the match is very important to what happens on Sunday

I really do think that is better than Madden 17-20 but there is still SO MUCH things they could do I expect EAs on the right track after getting completely embarrassed by the public but hello….its Madden. Great write up, but”hey, it is Madden” is the complacency that EA is banking on clients think.

It’s the hottest sport in america and honestly I believe that the absence of a fantastic madden game for the last decade has made less of soccer fan. I’m 23 so I climbed up playing NCAA road to glory and celebrity style and the immersion is simply gone. I remember loading up Madden 13 (the first season that they included connected franchise) and that I was like wtf is this? And it’s gotten worse lol. I’m a career style player (in every sports title)never messed with ultimate team and I feel like I’m last of a dieing breed. I switched to 2k and the game has its flaws but atleast they put effort into mycareer and I think that’s what made me follow basketball then football since like 2014.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund