It is crazy they made a live action model off the original

Home Page Forums Mediterranean Urban and Periurban Agriculture It is crazy they made a live action model off the original

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hollispfoster 3 years ago.

• Author

Sunxuemei
    Participant

New horizons is New Horizons Items my first game, but I am very excited about what people have told me about the holidays that occurred in the upcoming months!IDC about anything else but cultivation, so seeing the first version of it being implemented gives me massive expectation for the future.

After countless hours of filming and editing, we left We are Number One in Animal Crossing!Our switch broke down halfway so it took place over 2-3months. I have dabbled in movie and photo editing previously, and with all these cuts figured it was a fantastic while just capturing the match pieces to coincide with the video, then still having to cut them together. I shared this video with a few Animal Crossing friends previously, and also one answered they’d noticed an AC/Brooklyn 99 intro video a week, and shared a connection, didn’t realize it was yours as well until I saw the station title. Continue the great work!

I’m astonished at how translatable the series actions were to Animal Crossing actions.Same and I don’t have any idea what that original is from. Nevertheless impressed and entertained.I remember watching my young cousin who is in college now watch that show as a kid, I had no clue what was going on. But after viewing all of the memes years after, I’m happy that it had been made.This made me audibly laugh. Enjoy your upvote

It is crazy they made a live action model off the original.I have completely no clue what’s going on this, but I could tell a lot of work into it and that is pretty cool.I never even really watched Lazy Town (my younger sister did some so I know a tiny bit about it), but this was really pleasurable and a wild ride from start to finish. Great work

I am a grown adult and that I loved that series. It was over the top silly with a few clean adult comedy added in.I got into a great deal of child shows as an adult for my two children. This was one of those favorites but it actually surprised me how so many of Nickelodeon’s shows were supposed to be enjoyable to parents, too.Oh no! OP was just getting started in their Animal Crossing editing livelihood!

I can’t imagine how long this must have taken, badly! Good job! I wish I had an award to give!I do not think You Realize how many upvotes that is gonna get.Open up all of your reactions and also you can press Y to Do emotions Without a delay!I love how Sportacus just… lays down peacefully after eating the apple

My islands name is idle city haha it’s been so long since I’ve seen any reference to the tv series. Fantastic vid!That’s it. AC recreations as a concept has surfaced. Ain’t gonna get greater than this.This is completely amazing!!! I had no idea what I was observing (50 yo with no children here) however I watched until the end Cheap Nook Miles Ticket<br/> because I was so impressed.I looked up idle town shit cuz of this and dude those songs are complete bangers.

hollispfoster
    Participant

ok check it soon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund