If you want to use both applications on your device to send and receive money in a cash app then it is very easy. Just install the Cash app and Apple Pay app on your mobile and use both these apps on your one device. Make sure you cannot directly withdraw payments from Apple pay to Cash app application because you must have to use a debit or credit card.
Apple gives customers the option to transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to a bank account or debit card. This can be done by using the Instant transfer Service provided by Apple. With Instant Transfer, you can Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App. Money should be ready within 30 minutes.
Considerable Step To Follow:
1) Open the Wallet app on your iPhone, then go to Apple Pay Cash card and use three-dot in the corner for settings. Follow the same for your iPad.
2) Touch the Information tab and then Transfer.
3) Enter an amount and tap Next.
4) Touch Instant Transfer.
5) Use the Add Card option and follow instructions given on your screen.
6) Select the Visa debit card you want to use and select payment information for the debit card you have selected.
7) Some fees will be deducted from the transfer amount at any time.