The market initiative has been launched to firstly relaunch shorter circuit of food supply chain and the direct selling from producers /farmers to consumers, educate to healthy local food. Secondly, the need of regenerate an area and make it attractive.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://it-it.facebook.com/mercatoritrovato/
- Cineteca di Bologna, Film Library of Bologna, a Hub for Film Culture, is part of the Bologna municipal authority’s cultural sector. The Cineteca preserves and restores cinematic heritage in order to make it accessible;
- Carisbo bank Foundation;
- Coop Alleanza 3.0, a cooperative and a community of supermarket and food, bookshops, energy and fuel providers;
- Local farmers;
- Biografilm Festival – International Celebration of Lives, is the first event entirely devoted to stories about life and which brings to Italy the best in biographical cinema and international documentaries;
- Terra di Tutti Film Festival, began in 2007, with the vital aim of giving a voice to the many documentary makers who use the video medium as a form of critical expression;
- Legambiente, association dealing with the environmental safeguard and the education to sustainable behavior.
Set up and animate a place in urban context where producers and consumers can usually meet, where producers can show and directly sell their own products; set up a place animated by social, cultural food and green initiatives.